Monday, March 17, 2008

More birthday brags!

I had the most fantastic weekend! Ashley went to a friend's house so that Tom & I could be alone. We were actually celebrating our anniversary because it falls on Easter this year. It sure was nice to be alone with him all weekend though! I got a birthday card from my mom and dad on Friday and there was a check for $50.00 in it!! We decided to go to Amish Country on Saturday so of course I took my money with me. We had the best time - I just love going there and looking in all the shops. That area is just so pretty too. I ended up spending all my money too. I got eight different solid colors of fabric that I want to make into an Amish style wall hanging sometime. I also got lots of thread & a pair of really nice Gingher dressmaker scissors. They are the nicest scissors I've ever had! Oh & I also got a perpetual calander with Amish pictures and a wooden holder for it. Here is a picture of everything.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Don't you just love birthdays and anniversaries???

I am having a bag give-a-way to celebrate my 200th post! Come here to check it out:
http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/03/200th-post-woot-woot.html